Translate

Wednesday 28 March 2012

THE EMAIL :O

First of all I MUST apologize at how long it has taken to actually tell you guys about the email. 

It came to the three week's after the interview and there was no sight of an email, it could be right to say I was very much in a Disney Induced Coma. On March 9th I finished work at 9pm and done my usual routine which was check my emails and attempt to calculate in my tiny little brain how many more days they would make us wait. BUT an emailed awaited from Michelle at Yummy Jobs. 

After recovering from shock I opened the email with my friend laura, which said.......

I HAVE BEEN WAITLISTED.. MORE WAITING..ARGGGGGGG. 

At least it was not a no but it wasnt a yes either. To be honest at least 80% of us got the same email with a few no's and some yes(some people had to turned down places they had been offered for some reason.)

So we have to wait until end of June :( but fingers crossed for us all. 

A

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment