Translate

Sunday 7 October 2012

Update.....

Welllllllllllll not much has happened since I last posted (sorry its been a while) a lot more people have gotten their dates and the odd few still are on the waitlist. I did get my Disney pack a couple of weeks back with the offical job offer letter and ofcourse the Disney look book. I had to pay for a new passport (BLOODY £120 :@) and my CRB check which im hoping to get in the next couple of weeks, I have not booked my flight or insurance as im just focusing on trying to save as much. Of course I have been researching little things like sim cards to buy for my phone (had mine unlocked in February so it should be fine with a US sim) and other bits and pieces but Im in the process of moving house and putting all of my attention on that but I reckon by end of next month I will have gotton the majority of my stuff done :)

Yummy Jobs opened up thier applications for summer 2013 alot earlier as they we schedueld to open end of november and the closed just last week. Good Luck to those who have applied and hope you guys can join me :)


A

x

2 comments:

  1. Hiya,

    I am going to apply for summer 2014 when the applications open and I was wondering if because your 18 it means you have to work merch, I would love to work food and beverage if i got through. Thanks for the help. Jack x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna! I just found your blog. How is being a Cultural Representative?! I'm applying for the position now! I'd love to read from you how it's going for you so I have an idea of what might be in store if I am lucky and accepted! I hope you're having a wonderful time! Bestest regards, from Sorren.

    ReplyDelete