Translate

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Face to Face

SOOOOOOOOO

I had my Face to Face interview yesterday in London at the Disney Head Offices. After finding people on Facebook I met up with them beforehand at Costa in Hammersmith so we could all go together. Walking into the entrance area and seeing everyone got my nerves going. We were escourted upstairs by security and taken to the cinema screen they have there. Jeff and Jill from Disney were there to greet us before starting the presentation, it was exactly the same as the one we seen in manchester/london pre-screen interviews but with some further detail and cheesy videos.

After the presentation we were given our times (mine being 4pm and the last being 4:20) and told we could do whatever we want till then but were told we should be there 20 mins before so our paper work could be checked. So I had from 10:40 to 3:20 before my interview. I had dinner with my Dad and drank way to much coke and hot chocolate with fellow interviewees and just talked about what was going on.

I went back to the offices for 3:30 for my paper work to be checked and discovered they were running behind on the interviews so I wasnt seen until 4:50. I got Jill who was really lovley and was paired up with someone (who I met in Costa via Facebook earlier that morning so I knew her) We shook hands and had a laugh before the interview started. Jill asked us :-

What we did?
How we spent our spare time?
What roles could we see ourselves doing?
How we could cope with sharing rooms?

and asked questions in further detail to the ones above. It lasted 20 minutes which was a short amount of time but I feel I done my best and hope I done enough. We should find out before Monday next week according to Becky and Nick so yet again the wait continues.......

A

x


No comments:

Post a Comment