Translate

Tuesday 14 February 2012

First Interview


Hi Guys,

Sorry I haven't blogged till now, but anyhoo im here now and LOTS has happened. So I had my first interview in Late January at Manchester Met University. All was well but there was way more people then I expected. We waited for Nick and Emma from Yummy Jobs to arrive and was then taken into a Lecture room and started off with a quiz about all things Disney and then had a powerpoint presentation which went into further detail about getting there, roles, living and earning and basically other things which came of intrest and were then given out interview times (mine being1:10 witht the last being around 4pm) As I stated in my last blog they have changed the phone interviews into group interviews with either Nick or Becky. I had Nick who was lovely and really laid back which pretty much calmed everyones nerves.

To start the interview we had to introduce eatchother to Nick and the rest of the group by telling everyone thier name, what they are currently doing and an intresting fact about them. After this Nick asked us a question and went around the table to for everyones answers and then everyone had extra time to chip in and discuss the question. Things we were asked were:-

Why we want to work at Disney?
What role we would be intrested in ?
What brands did we like and why?
What disney character would we be?

We were asked a lot more but these were the ones I could remember. The interview lasted around 40 minutes and I really loved it and met some fab people. Becky said we would find out the following Monday and so the anticipation began. At 7:20 pm that Monday after a gruelling day of waiting and refreshing my emails every 2 minutes I recived an email from Becky...........

I GOT THE NEXT INTERVIEW FOR FEBRUARY 13TH AT DISNEY HEAD OFFICES :D:D:D:D.


A

x


No comments:

Post a Comment